If you’re struggling with your diet – whether you are over-eating, not finding time to eat a nutritionally balanced diet, or you want to simply improve your overall health and well-being, then I would be happy to help. All meetings are held at my home in central Bath and are informal and relaxed to ensure that you feel empowered to make the changes that work for you.
This would involve:
- A free of charge initial phone meeting for you to decide whether Nutrition Coaching is right for you.
- A 1-1.5 hr meeting for us to identify your goals and for you to discuss any diet and lifestyle changes that you are comfortable to make.
- A 1-1.5 hr follow-up meeting which will include feedback from a Nutritics Report, an explanation of the results, suitable meal suggestions and lifestyle changes to help you reach your goal.
- A final 1 hr meeting to review your progress and to keep you on track.
This service should NOT be used for the management of any known medical condition. In such instances, advice should be sought from a GP.
Cost and Booking:
Following the initial free phone consultation, each meeting will be charged at £65.
Weaning a baby from breast milk or formula onto solids can be a daunting prospect for many parents. There is a wealth of advice out there, much of which can be conflicting. If you would like some clear guidance on this, inline with the current NHS guidelines, then I can assist.
These two hour sessions can take place from my home in central Bath or alternatively within the comfort of your own home to avoid minimal disruption to you and your baby. The following topics will be covered:
- Current UK guidelines
- Signs that your baby is ready
- Foods to avoid
- Baby-Led-Weaning vs Adult-Led-Weaning
- When to move on – introducing new textures
At an additional cost, you can request the following:
- Example weaning meal plan
- Weaning recipe ideas with a demonstration, if desired.
Cost and Booking:
All two hour sessions are £85 and can be done on a 1:1 basis or within a small group of up to 3 friends/colleagues.
Fussy Eating SOS
Meal times can be a challenge for small people, and aren’t always an easy routine to establish when one or both parents work away from home. Fussy eating is a common occurrence in children and can cause stress for the entire family.
Detected early and handled correctly, this neophobic response should be a phase that most children grow out of, but despite the best efforts this is not always the case! I have some useful tips that can be trialled to ease this period.
If you would like some help it would involve a series of informal meetings held at my home in central Bath so that we can establish a plan that you are comfortable with:
- A free of charge initial phone meeting for me to listen to what you hope to gain from these meetings and the opportunity for me to explain what material will be needed ahead of our first face to face meeting.
- A 1-1.5 hr face-to-face meeting to discuss the mealtime routine currently in place and for us to explore your Fussy Eating SOS goals.
- A 1-1.5 hr meeting to introduce you to your Mealtime Action Plan (MAP) and to provide you with the opportunity to ask any questions.
- A 1-1.5 hr follow-up meeting to assess the MAP in practice and discuss what is working/what is not working.
Cost and Booking:
Following the initial free phone consultation, each meeting will be charged at £60.
At an additional cost, you can request a a revised MAP and Skype meeting